INCLINED CRUNCH BENCH/REVERSE CRUNCH (CORE ZONE)
Beginner 1x10 Advanced 3x10
1. Place feet over the top timber pole, to ensure you dont slide down
2. Position yourself with your knees bent, hands at the side of your head
3. Lower yourself in a slow and controlled manner down to the bench but don’t let your back touch the platform.
4. Exhaling, bring yourself back up to your starting position with your body at about 45 degrees
1. Lie on your back on the incline bench and hold on to the horizontal timber that runs across the top of the bench, near to your head. Bend the knees and bring them toward your chest stopping when your hips and thighs form a 90-degree angle. This is your starting position.
2.Brace your core and raise your hips and knees toward your head bringing your lower back off the bench. Pause at the top and slowly lower yourself back into starting position.
Twisting sit ups